History of Bartholin gland cyst. Burning sensation, lump, soreness, bleeding during sex. Negative for chlamydia. What could be wrong?

hi im 35 yrs old and have a history of bartholin gland cyst .i had a marsupalization about 12 yrs ago and for the past year that side stays irritated feeling. It has a sharp burning sensation that shoots through the left side where the cyst use to be. Every now and then it has a small lump again when I have intercourse.. It will stay sore for a day or so and go away. Everytime I go to the dr they say its nothing and now a new symptom of bleeding with intercourse. Just a small pinkish color amount. I have been checked for chlamydia and gon are negative. I dont understand what could be wrong
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012