History of AVM surgery and stroke. Have headache, epilepsy. Taking Keppra. Worried

I had avm surgery in may 2011 followed by a stroke . I lost the use of my right side but slowing get it back. I have massive headaches and suffer from epilepsy . I m on Keppra 750mg twice a day for my epilepsy which is working last siezure back in August 2012. My right side is weak and have problems with my shoulder i have physio etc but the headaches get me down alot. Learning to read a write again is hard but i m getting there. I wad right handed before all this happened, but keeping positive is the key. I m 41 years old male married with two children. Today some dark red ear wax fell out of my ear on the side i had my surgery a little worried. Thanks. Mr Darren Hall, Plymouth Devon.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013