Hissing sound in base of neck, no pain. Chest tightness, difficulty breathing, increased heartbeat. Related to anxiety?

I have been experiencing a sporadic hissing sound in the base of my neck for about six years. It is not accompanied by any pain, but I am wondering if it is related to the constant anxiety I feel physically- it is painful. I have constant tightness in my chest, a pounding heart and difficulty breathing . The only thing that relieves the discomfort a little is Clonazapam. My psychiatrist thinks I am making this uo
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013