Hip, thigh, knee, lower leg and left area pain, weakness, shooting pain. What is the reason?

I am suffering from severe pains in my hips thigh and knee and lower leg, mainly on the left side but it sometimes in the right side aswell. Sometimes it's achy pains, sometimes it shooting pains and sometimes my legs feel like lead or very weak like I couldn't stand any longer. It has happened the last 2 months after my period, I cry with the pain,
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013
Hi, Thanks for using HCM.

I hope you are not pregnant and no gynaec problem. The symptoms you are suffering may be due to narve compression or due to gynaecological problem.. For diagnosis get one USG abdomen and pelvis and examined by your doctor. Till then take Tab.Tramadol for pain and multivitamins along with protein powder. Hope I answered your question. Feel free to ask me if you have any further queries. Wish you good health. Take care.

Dr. Lohit