Hip replacement surgery done. What precautions should be taken during intimate moments?

I recently had hip replacement almost at 7 weeks and am greatly concerned about intimacy and my husband. All these medical terms about turns and angles are extremely confusing. So basically and please excuse my frankness but I don t know any other term to use.... can you wrap your legs, can you extend them straight in the air. This is a definite issue that is not addressed to patients except to be careful which in all reality does not provide any information or guidance for those of us that are young, married, and still want to have a relationship but protect the joint also. Any information would be tremendously appreciated. Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012