Hip replacement done now there is infection in her body.Tell me sir what is the solution?

my mother was injured at 21 september 2010.her hip boll injured.and operation on 23 sep 2010.the doctor only established it on the right place with the help of screw .after 1 month, the doctor told .that there is infection in her body.he gave medicines .but no relief.pain continuously the blood report SR always inceased to 70 but the doctor said that it should be 30 or 20.nw today.31 jan 2011 .he told us .whole hip will have to be replaced.and in this situation .i m so confused.tell me sir what is the solution?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011