Hip pain, leg numbness, abdominal pain, red spots on penis. Have hypothermia. Recommendations?

I used a penis pump, maybe a bit too enthusiastically, I heard and felt a pop and stopped using it immediately. This was years ago.Since that time I started experiencing hip pain, numbness in my left leg, and a constant pain in the left side of my abdomen. I may have also seen little red spots on the head of my penis as well. However it was so long ago I cannot say for sure.I had told my primary Dr. and the Urologist he referred me to about this. These two Dr.s did not seem to think that there was any damage that could be caused by the penis pump that would be causing the pain and numbness I was and currently am experiencing. Since then I have developed eye ritis and recently have been experiencing episode of hypothermia in the morning when I wake up (temps of 95 to 97 degrees F.). I appreciate any recommendations and ideas of tests that could be done that would definitively either confirm or dis-confirm my concerns.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013