Hip pain, knee pain, not able to walk, neck pain. Arthritis or deteriorated hip joint or MS?

I have bad (R) hip pain that affects me rising from a seated position and in walking. It is so bad that often I avoid walking as much as I can. The pain also often runs down my thigh to my knee . Sometimes I have shooting, quick, stabbing , pain from th lower part of my neck up my neck. Is it arthritis , deteriorated hip joint , MS, or just what. I have not seen a doctor. I have had this discomfort for almost 2 years now but it is getting much worse. Thank you for helping me know what I might be dealing with.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012