Hip pain and leg pain, indent on buttock, had injection into sciatic. Any ideas?

I am a 31y/o female with a current hip and leg pain issues. The pain starts in the back of my hip right about my waist line and comes around the front and goes down through my leg. When the pain is really bad I get a sharp shooting/aching pain all the way to my foot and also the front of hip and groin area. I have recently noticed a huge indent in the bottom outer part of my right buttock. I have had a injection into my sciatic , L4/L5, and also into the facet joints in my lower spine. When laying down I do have increased pain in the area where the indentation is. I am looking for any kind of advice or ideas of what it could be, I do have an appt with my pain management doctor on Monday and do plan on calling my primary care doctor for an appt tomorrow but was looking for any kind of direction.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012