Hip pain and back pain. Why do I have degenerative annular bulging without stenosis? Treatment?

I have had hip pain and back pain for a year I had a MRI done recently what does all this mean? FINDINGS: L5 appears to have lett unilateral apondvlolveie. L5 has 3-4 mm of anterior subluxation on 81. This does not narrow the spinal canal which measures 2.2 cm in AP dimension at this level; however, this narrows both neural canals. L4-5 has degenerative annular bulging without stenosis . The vertebrae appear otherwise normal with no acute fractures . disc herniations. or abnormalities of the conus medullaris. IMPRESSION: Left unilateral spondylolysis at L5 associated with , dsgree spondylolisthesis of L5 on S,. Mild bilateral neural canal narrowing at this level. Prominent annular bulging at L4-5 without stenosis.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012