Hip injury, popping, severe pain, cramps. Asked to stretch hip muscles. Treatment?

i fell on my hip a while back. it started popping a lot but then once in a while the pop is really painful and i just want to scream sometimes because it hurts so bad. i went to the doctor about it but she said i was fine i just need to stretch out the mussels around the hip. i have been doing that but it doesint seem to help much. oh and my hips cramp up a lot to even after i stretch. what is wrong with my hip.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
if this s not going it eans there can be other problem with back bone
as the nerves of hip come from between the lumber vertebathe swelling of disc in vertebra or reduced space can put pressure on nerves causing pain and stretch
get xray ls spine ap lateral view to find the cause to treat it
requies orthopedic consultation