Hip injury due to fall, lower back pain. Thoughts?

Hello, I fell off my skateboard and landed on my left hip last night. Got back on my board after the fall but didn t go to far because of the pain so I walked home. The pain in my lower right back got increasingly worse; not constant or bone related but sharp shooting pain when I try to move a particular muscle I guess. Thoughts?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012
Hi there.
Sorry to hear about your fall. You haven't mentioned your age. Still, its better you go and consult an orthopedician in the hospital to rule out any crack fracture or muscle tear. The sooner you start treatment, the better. .. and if there's nothing, you will improve with analgesics.
Hope you are convinced.