Hip injury after falling from stairs. Applied Volini. Now swelling, bruises, pain. What should I do?

hello docter, in september i slipped off from 3-4 stairs,i hav hurted my hips,but there was no swelling or bruises.. i applied volini and it was ok...but again in november i slipped from stairs, now there was swelling on my left hip and few bruises on lower back and hips,i took a painkiller and applied ice pack and volini...but now i m having pain only when sit for quite long,raising legs and laying please advice me,what should i do???? thank u!!
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012