Hello and thanks for the query
It seems to have soft tissue injury
of the hip. You need to follow certain steps to get recover:
1. Take complete rest as much as you can.
2. Restrict the movement of the hip that causes pain.
3. Apply local anti-inflammatory gel at the site. Ice and hot fermentation also helps you.
4. Take anti-inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen
to reduce pain.
5. Do not wear weight on the leg.
If the pain become worse or feels discomfort than feel free to consult your doctor and get your X-ray done. Hope this will help you.