Hip bursitis, pain when sitting or lying flat on back to foot. Inner groin pains. Suggestion?

I have been living with hip bursitis for over a year, Now, in the morning or when sitting or lying flat on my back, ,y sciatic ner or sacral left region is so inflammed. I have pain through my gluteus down the back of my lef to my foot. My iner groin pain is usually a dull ache but can progress to a sharp pain when standing up. It eems to help if I flex my foot or have my husband bend my toes backward. the pain is now severe and I am worried. is this something more complex than just my bursitis?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013