Hip bone hit after accident. Sharp electric shock feeling while changing postures. How to cure?

Hi Doctor, Last week I had an accident and I fell on my right hip bone . It was a painful incident, howerver, I did not injured my bone or muscle that s what my x-ray and mri reports say. The pain in the bone is getting reduced gradually but, I am getting a sharp electric shock feel in my lower hip area whenever I am changing posture . It lasts for few seconds and then I feel a burning sensation for a longer time. I am really worried what could be the real problem and when shall i get cured. Please suggest. Regards, Satyansu
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013