Hip and butt bruised. Will I have a lump? Worth worrying?

hiii my names alyssa i am 17 ,i fell down the stairs about 11 days ago on my left side of my hip right above my butt it brused really bad but my biggest fear was having a lump there after words... what do you know i got a huge dent right in my hip and it feels like hard tissue formed their .. i fell down the stairs 3 years ago as well on my thigh and a ball of tisssue seemed to form there too im soo self concision now there both soo noticeable .. is it anything to worry about or fix ?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012
it sounds like you have a haematoma in that area which should improve as time goes on and not leave you with any permanent deformity.