Hip and back pain, swelling in legs, twisted pelvis. Taken kenalog injections. Treatment?

I have several neck and back problems along with pelvis twisted and lop sided AND I HAVE A 16mm lift in my right shoe. I recieved my first kenalog injection in my rt si joint two days ago.. Ive been up all night in pain and a trip to er.. er dr gave me a shot for the pain and it took the edge off for about an hour.. Now it hurts even worse.. I cant lay down cause hips hurt.cant sit cause to much pressure and burning up the left side of my spine . If i stand or walk for longer then ten minutes my legs and feet feel real tightly swollen and they itch bad.. what can i do to help myself cause these drs arent helping me..
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012