Hi..i was diagnosed with thyroid with TSH level of 16

Hi..i was diagnosed with thyroid with TSH level of 16 after delivery, t3 and t4 being normal..i was put on thyronorm of 50 mg...after abt 8 months, tsh showed 2.8 but vitamin D was I was put on D-Rise
was able to recover from my tiredness but..after about a couple of days of travel last week, I started feeling extremely tired and unable to carry on my routine activities...the blood test shows TSH of 4.8 while Vit D shows 70.3..what should I do..any diet restrictions? Till I travelled, I was feeling ok..and didnt have any problem..pls advise..
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013