Higher ESR, no effect of medicines, severe pain in left leg, bone density is low, fingers in legs are changing shapes

Hi Iam 65 years of Age , I have Higer ESR , which is not coming down by taking medicines also , I have get it checked by nurologist also . It is remaining 50 even after taking the medicines . I have severe pain in left leg when only when I sit on chair or bend downwards . bone density is low as per doctors. I also have crampness in legs The fingures in legs are changing shapes . Pls help
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012