High volume of myelocytes in blood analysis. What does it mean? No infections. Low iron

Hello, I had a live blood analysis and it showed a high volume of Myelocytes in my blood. I have not had any big infection lately, just low iron. When I told the my GP about it she was not concerned as a month before I had a full blood count and my WBC count was 10.60. My Naturalpath seems a little concerned with it however. Is there a way I can get it checked out even if my WBC is within normal range? Is having a high WBC the only indication of a problem? Many thanks
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012