High velocity impact fall, no consciousness even after brain surgery, no movements on left side. Prognosis?

My friend had a high velocity impact fall from motorcycle on 20 th aug 2012, he underwent brain surgery within 2 hrs. its 27th day today and he s stil not gained concuiosness ,though he opened his eyes on 2 nd sept and opens once in a while but no recognition, his left side has no movement,but moves rt hand and leg regularly. Please guide me whta s the hope?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012
Hi Priyawadhwa,

I am sorry that your friend suffered this injury.

In cases like this, it is very difficult to predict the prognosis. If he has not regained consciousness until now, then it would be very very difficult for this to happen in future as well.

I am sorry, but his hope is very grave.