High uric acid, medicines changed from xyloric to febuget. Which of the two are safe?

I used to to Two tab of Xyloric for my high Uric acid problem. Another specialist changed to Febuget-40 @ half tab at night. There seems to have controversy about which is save drug. Will u kindly highlight about both the drugs including their demerit. I don t take any type of meat/chicken, Egg, but my uric acid level increased if I don t take any medicine. Can u pl. explain the reason & any alternative suggestion in this regard (Pradip Kr. Sikdar)
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012