High tsh level. Thyrodenium 3x taken, taking Dr. reckeweg's thyreoidinium. Should i take allopathy medicine?

From october 2012 to March 20, 2013 i have taken thyrodenim 3x (1 tablet 3 times a day) of schwabe company. as per doctor's advise from october, 2012 to march, 2013 i have not taken any allopathy medicine. during last six months my thyroid level tsh has gone up from i.e. 14 to 15. somebody advise me to take Dr. Reckeweg's Thyreoidinium instead of schwabe medince.

Now i am taking Dr. Reckeweg's Thyreoidinium - 3X / 4 tabs thrice a day.

Respected sir please advise if i should take any allopathy medicine in continuation with Dr. Reckeweg's Thyreoidinium - 3X / 4 tabs thrice a day
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013