High triglycerides, had NASH in the past. Medicines, diet and lifestyle?

Dear Sir/Madan, Previousl i had fatty liver problem, though i am a non alcoholic. Doctors named it as NASH. I do also High Triglyceride problem. i will provide with today s result. I am years old male. Cholesterol-serum/plasma-192, HDL-30, total cholesterol/HDl - 6.4, Triglyceride serum-288, LDL-serum/plasma (calculated)-104, VLDL (calculated)-58, SGPT-61, SGOT-21, GGTP-35, ALBUMIN SERUM (bcg)-4.3. I am worried about my health condition. Please suggest me about my drugs and food and life style. I have not yet taken any medication for high TGL. By previously i have undergone for fatty liver treatment.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013