High thyroid levels, weight gain, irregular periods. Prescribed synthroid. Tips to reduce excess weight?

Hi i am having thyroid and it was diagnosed 2 months tsh was weight increased by 15 kg and having irregular menstruation .I really want to reduce weight and I am scared as people told that there is problem in conceiving.well now iahave started taking synthroid- 0.75mg.please advice .is it possible to get rid of it permanantly and how can i reduce weight as i know that in thyroid bmr is it possible to increase bmr,
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013