High testosterone levels, absence of period for months, cramps without periods. Diagnosed PCOS. Cure?

I m a 29 year old virgin female with high testosterone levels and, after 13 years of normal menstrual cycles, suddenly went 6 months without one period, not even spotting. The period irregularities started about 5 years back along with body hair growth around my aureoles, cleavage and chin that is dark and coarse and severe cramps without a period coming. I was, to put this lightly, tentatively diagnosed with PCOS. I was diagnosed without an ultrasound which seemed a bit strange. I decided to pay out of pocket for one and just received my results. My ovaries are normal in size and, 4 days post menstrual cycle, an endometrial stripe thickness of 9mm. The one note I did received is that my uterus is enlongated at 9.7 x 3.5 x 6.9 cm. What is going on with me? I m getting a bit frustrated at this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer