High temperatures. On antibiotics. Had an abscess removed from ovary. Concerned

I have an unknown infection for which I have been on antibiotics on and off for a year now. Doctors thought it was down to an ovarian abcess which I had surgically removed in November 2012. However this didn't stop the infection and I was back on cefalexin and metroniadasole within 2 weeks of being discharged. I have also has severe stomach gas during this time which I was told was probably down to medication as I'm taking paracetamol and ibuprofen for pain and to control my high temperatures. The high temps seem to have stopped over the last month but I frequently become hot and sweat suddenly for just a short time about a minute then I return to normal but feel clammy. Any thoughts on this. Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013