High temperature, sleepy, whimpering, hard stools. Is it cold?

Hi my 9 month old baby had high temperature of 39.6 for last 2 days, temperature gone down to 38 today, she is still very sleepy and doesn t want to do anything apart from lye on me, she is not eating but drinking some of her milk.. Just bit worried now as for past 3 days she not really been awake for longer than half hour and when she is she is just whimpering. Also she not been to poo in 3 days and previous to this they were very hard and small, please advice as don t want to look like a worried mum and take her to gp if it just a cold or something
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013