High temperature since 5 days, took widal test. Can a doctor advise if it shows typhoid ?

My son (6 years) had high temperature since 5 days. I gave him paracetemol for 2 days. Though the fever subsided after 2days, he had temeprature again yesterday evening. I was asked to take the WIDAL test and other blood tests.He does not have temperature today. The test report shows the following. S.Typhi (O): positive 1:160, Styphi (H) positive 1:40,S.Paratyphi A and B negative 1:20. Hb 13 g/dl, RBC count: 4.98 millions/cm, platelet : 2.24 lakhs/cmm ESR: 1 hour 22 mm. Please advice if this could mean Thyphoid. Kindly advice future course of action. Thanks AAA
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012