High temperature, breast tenderness, cramps and pinkish spotting. Implantation bleeding?

Last week I was having temperature gradually rising by 8 degrees each day. I had most pregnancy syptoms without breast tenderness and cramps . Wed and thurday I had pink spotting as if it was an implantation bleeding . This morning I woke up with temperature of 98.1, all current syptoms plus tenderness in breast. My husband I had morning intercourse during the time it was hurting me. After I had peach flesh looking sac drop out of vagina with little bright pink, I wiped rest of the pink which is sticky and odorless than I continue to bleed and drop clots. is this still a possible pregnancy or is this a cycle?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013