High sgpt level with mild pain near right testeas and lot of fat pimples on my forehead

Hello, iam a male 32years old. I have sgpt level 48.0,triglycerides 263.0, uric acid 8.0. I first had high cholesterols and uric level 3years back, I took allopurinal and astrovastin and controled my diet and got my results normal, after 7 or 8 months later I again got high I cholestrol and uric level and I went through diet and meditations and got normal. Again some 3months back I again had high chlosterol and uric this time I did not control my diet, I just took astrovistin. But this is the first time got high sgpt. I never drink or smoke. And iam having mild pain near right testeas and got lot of fat pimples on my forehead and neck and shoulders does this has some thing to do with my sgpt levels? Help ,Pls advice right food also.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jul 2011