High salt in blood, cannot walk, do not eat red meat or milk products. Best medicine?

hello iam AAAAAAA 41 years old i have a problem with high salt in my blood after i have this i almost can not walk like my feet is broke i did not eat red meat milk products or salt but not works what is the best medicine thnks in advandce
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I can understand this, it is functional condition you have developed, you did not mentioned, what happens to you when you eat red meat or milk product, in my opinion the best medicine for this is control your thoughts keep your stress level low stop thinking negatively, there nothing like high salt in blood ideally, hope this information helps you have nice day.