High risk gestational diabetes, tingling sensation in head, fingers. Had C section. Further?

Okay . So I had my son in july & I was high risk with gestational diabetes & since having my son every so often I get these tingling sensations on the top of my head but not in my face .only once have my fingers felt this way too. I thought it was just from a messed up epidural I had gotten causing this (I had to have two epidurals the first one didn t take *I had a c section ) but lately its happening a lot more and I m starting to zone in and out when uttering happens.what could this be..?????
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013