High resting heart rate. Experiencing bloating, tender breasts, dizziness, delayed periods. Chances of pregnancy?

I have noticed today that my resting heart rate is about 30 bpm higher than it usually is. I have also been experiencing bloating , tender breasts, and dizziness . I am also four days late, in terms of my period. My husband and I have had sex within the past month, just not as frequent. I have not been taking my birth control regularly. After sex is when I realize that I haven t been taking it and afterwards, will take five at a time. What is the possibility of pregnancy?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013