High red blood cells, white blood cells, and absolute neutrophils in blood report with high cholesterol

I am 40 years old and my doctor said my red blood cell , white blood cell, and absolute neutrophils are high. I am scheduled to see an oncologist with a possible bone marrow test. My question there anything else that can cause this. The main symptom I have is itching with no rash when ever I get hot...either while sleeping or after a shower. I am also very tired most of the time (which could just be stress). I am a smoker as well. The only thing in my history is high cholesterol until recently my blood pressure has been elevated.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011