High pulse rate while exercising, overweight. Family history of heart attack. Serious symptoms?

Hello I was at the gym running on an elipital at a moderate pace. My BPM was 204. I did not feel dizzy or winded? Could this be attributed to my anxiety? I am 5 7 and 190lb 26 year old female. I know I am considered overweight . However, Im in fairly good shape I have a larger frame. My doctors always tell me that I don t look my weight. My blood pressure and chlolesterol are really good. I just want to make sure this is dangerous. My dad had a heart attack a few years ago. He said it was due to an electrical part of his heart.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013