High pulse rate, vomiting, bad taste in mouth, stomach pain, headaches, phantom eyes, cloudy vision. Causes?

Hi, Ive been having left side pains that are unbearable, making me fall also i get rapid heart beat and sharp pains in my heart, ive got asthma and i cant walk up stairs without being in pain from my heart, i vomit a lot also get bad taste in my mouth and i start drinking about 3water bottles in 5minutes, i always have stomach achs or headaches , my eyes went from 20/20 to having spotted eyes, clouds in my eyes, phantom eyes, and colores changing in my eyesight whats wrong with me??
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013