High pulse rate, headache, numbness of hands and feet. is this a sign of heart problems ?

Hello I am a 37 yr old female with high blood pressure . I am being treated for it. I am not over weight however my bad colesterol is high and my good is low. I have been expierencing a high pulse rate averaging 150 off and on for several weeks. With the high pulse rate I also get numbness of my hands and feet with shortness of breath , along with a major headache . I also feel light headed during this as well. Both my father and grandfather had heart attacks in the early 30 s. Is this normal for having high blood pressure ? Or is this a sign of heart problems?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011