High pulse rate, excessively hungry, tiredness, difficulty sleeping. Cure for symptoms?

Hi I am a tenty two year old female. in the last four weeks I am unable to go to the gym as my heart feels quite fast, uncomfortable to the extent that i even must sit up when i am lying down. I am experiencing ridiculous hunger, tirednes and am struggling to sleep. I recieved tablets to slow down my heart rate from the doctor in a and e as i wait for the results on my thyroid . However I must go in again as they rang me to say there has been a mix up in my bloods etcetera. I am quite disillusioned and anxious. The tablets do not seem to be working either
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013