High pulse rate, breathlessness, cold to touch, fever. Due to cold weather?

I m not certain if this is only a viral illness , but I ve recently, as recent as last night, have been having a shortage of breath, all the while my heart has been feeling quite weird, almost as if it s flip-flopping around in my chest . I ve had heart tests before, though heart conditions and diseases run in my family. It s snowing outside, so I m not certain if the cold air has been contributing to my shortage of breath. I m freezing cold, but was running a high fever late last night and early this morning. Is this normal?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012