High prolactin levels, unable to lose weight. Taking dostinex. MRI, PET scan normal. Treatment?

Does High prolactin levels make u gain weight or stop you from loosing it. I m a 40 yr old female that have being diagnosed with prolactimia in the past. I took Dostinex for more than a year and my levels came back to normal. After 4 years I m back to having high prolactin levels again. Could this also be related to drinking everything with splenda or sweet in low. I m also regularly in a low carb diet . I have had an MRI and PET scan before and results were normal. Thank you for answering my questions.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012