High prolactin level. Regular period. On cabegolin, folic acid, multivitamin, oradexon. Get pregnant?

I have high prolactin level its 1219 whereas the highest range is 619 and i have pcos.Though my period is regular, i have little flow.I am 32, my weight is 5'1".my weight is 63 kg.I have coarse hair problem in my chin. I want to get pregnant. My medication now going on is cabegolin,folic acid, multivitamin,and oradexon(Dexamethasone Micronised BP .5mg) from 1st day of period for 13 days.Is my treatment ok?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013