High prolactin, irregular periods, trying to conceive, taking leptaden and bangshill. Treatment?

hi iam 26 year old female, iam married for 6 years we are trying to have a baby since 4 years, in betwwen i went to consult a doctor and told me that i have high prolactine thats y iam not concieveing and gave me tablet (metperformin, cybergoline) and i became pregnent then after 3 months i had a miscarriag, after that i did not become pregnant , again went to same doctor she gave me same tablets and gave me injections also but nothing happened after i started consulting ayurvedic and now iam taking leptaden and bangshill, i also have irregular periods, please can you suggest any medication and help me to be normal
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012