High prolactin, irregular menses. Aborted IVF cycle. Any solution? MRI normal

Persistence high prolactin . I tried to eat dostinex and carbogoline but does not help to reduce the level . Every month I did my blood test is about 120 -130 . It cause me to have irregular menses. My last menses was July 12 . My doctor say that it will be very hard to conceive if my prolactin is persistently high.i had to abort my Ivf half way due yo my high prolactin . My height about 164cm and 75 kg. i have a brain surgery when i was 14 for my menses problem. however recent years, i done 2 mri scan to see if there was a relapse. but the mri result shows nothing and normal . no sight of tumour .Any solution?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012