High persistent fever, nausea on eating. Taking combiflam, covatil, junior lanzol. Cure for symptoms?

sir my son is 7 yr. old .he is suffering from very high fever in range of 103 deg F from last 6 days .frequency of fever is 6-7 hrs.fever is not reduced by paracetamol it is getting reduced by combiflam.but problem is he is not letting in any food as he is always showing vomiting tandency .medicines are covatil 125 x 2 times 2tablet in single dose + junior lanzol + zofer MD 4 for vomiting. What may be problem.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013