High neutrophil levels in the CBC report. Loss of appetite, weight loss and stress. Was taking xanax, tobacco and marijuana. Could that be the reason?

recently had cbc done in e.r came back 73.4 neutrophil level 13.6 lymphocytes... abs lymphocytes normal range. abs nuetrophil levels high I believe 8.4. have had a month old shoulder injury from fball feels like a serious injury... and the past month and a half have been a 15 on a scale 0 -10 (10 worst) in regards to stress anxiety depression, lost all interests and appetite lost 23 lbs in that month and a half really sad and emotional scattered thought like impending doom health worries life worries really really really bad anxiety like life on hold anxiety non functional. wbc count was normal but on the high side still in normal range though on lamictal for a month prior to e.r visit, also taking xanax , heavy smoker tobacco and marijuana. that being said could any or all of this contribute to the increase of neutrophils low lymphocytes
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013