High lump on the upper part of leg, pain radiating up to neck. Taken Tylenol. Is it sufficient?

I was test driving a bicycle and I grabbed the left hand brake instead of the handle as I was making a left turn. I immediately hit the pavement in the parking lot. I have a high lump on the upper part of my leg. I can't bend over or sit down without pain. It radiates up my left side and neck. I didn't hit my head but rested for the past two hours. I have applied a cold compress and just now have taken Tylenol as I'm in pain.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013