High levels of uric acid. Body pains, joint pains. Temporary relief from medicines. Diet, treatment?

I am sanjay rengade, from Pune, india. I am 56 yrsl old male. my uric acid is slightly above upper level . my shoulder , knee hip joints, are paining . whole body also pains since one month. always feel painful and body ache. since last 5 years was on omnacortil 10 mg for bullous phemphigoid . now not taking. taking tab tapentol 100 then feel better till the effects lasts. Please advise to feel normal and free from joint pains. Please advise diet , avoiding food and medicine. Thanking you very much.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013