High levels of sugar, uric acid in blood test. Suggested to take telsartan, glycomet. Having back pain and chest pressure after medication. Side effects?

my blood uric acid level is 9.4 mgs/dl and weight is 78kg, age is 57 years.20 days before my pp was 165/ blood result was F BLOOD SUGAR 128mg/dl PP BLOOD SUGAR was 237mg/dl ecg was gave me Telsartan 40 and glycomet-gp 1.after 20 days my blood sugar in fasting is 102 mg/dl,PPBS IS 138MG/DL AND IN THE URINE TEST-URINE MICRO ALBUMIN-6.6mg/l. in the blood uric acid is 9.4 mg/dl.After taking telsartan 40 i have back pain and chest pressure ,when i walk.Today the doctor gave me TELSARTAN 40,FEBUGET 40 mg in the morning after breakfast,glycomet-gp 1 before breakfast,and UNISTAR 150 MG CAPS in the night. What are the side effects
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012