High levels of ESR, CRP, intense lower back pain radiating to buttocks, back of foot with occasional heaviness, numbness and tingling. Cause?

I had high levels of both Esr (76) and CRP (19), over the past 6months there has been terrible lower back pain sometimes going down my buttocks , the back of the leg to the foot. The leg also feels quite heavy at times. I am also noticing some numbness and tingling now. I know I do not have Lupus or rheumatoid arthritis and seem t0 be a bit of a puzzle. What do you think is happening here. Deperate in pain
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012